Postage & Delivery
Please read our Postage & Delivery information before ordering your goods.
- All boilie & bait orders are made to order. Expected time scale in doing orders is 3-7 working days and during times of heavy demand up to 10 days. You will be notified when order is being despatched.
- This can be a location of your choice (note the goods will require a signature and if it's frozen boilies this is vital as you do not want them to be turned away and the product ruined).
- If you miss your delivery, the courier will leave you a card with your consignment number and contact details for your local depot. You are then responsible for contacting the courier company to arrange a more convenient day for delivery or the collection of your goods. If by the time you receive/collect your goods, they are in an unsatisfactory condition it is your responsibility.
- When making payment for your purchase, please provide us with a contact telephone number for courier purposes. This number will only be used if there are more details needed for any order and courier has a problem locating your address or has problems completing your delivery.
- All deliveries require a signature and deliveries are made between 8am and 6pm Monday to Friday.
- *We do not like to post fresh/frozen bait out on a Friday as goods would not be delivered until the following Monday*
- *A definite delivery address must be provided when making payment*
- We are able to arrange to leave your parcel where you have instructed at your own risk if there is nobody to receive the delivery. Any theft, loss or damage to your goods or parcel resulting from this arrangement will not be replaced refunded or credited.
Our postage costs are as follows...
|England, Wales & Southern Scotland|
|Royal Mail 2nd Class|
|Up to 0.5kg||£3.00|
|Up to 1.25kg||£5.50|
|Courier Next Day|
|Up to 11kg||£10.00|
|Up to 21kg||£14.00|
|Up to 26kg||£15.75|
|Up to 31kg||£17.50|
|Up to 36kg||£19.25|
|Up to 41kg||£21.00|
|Up to 46kg||£22.75|
|Up to 51kg||£24.50|
|Up to 100kg||£42.00|